Top tips for a good start to the new yearPublished: January 8, 2024 | Last updated: January 8, 2024
What's the best gift you can give yourself and your team in the new year? How about time-saving tips and fewer energy-sapping everyday tasks?
The festive season is always so packed with thousands of different tasks and things to do. So why not start the new year with more time and even reclaim some of your precious time?
- Gone are the days when you needed one person to arrange all your appointments. Harness the power of digitization and switch to an online appointment scheduler instead. The internet is teeming with software, so we're happy to make things easier for you and reveal our top 3 favorites: Zoho, Calendly and Doodle.
- Are you still trying to keep up with customer reviews on various websites? Asking for reviews, responding to them and bundling them on one platform - it's easy-peasy with the help of an ORM tool. Simplify your life and try our free 30-day premium plan.
- Are you realizing the full potential of your reviews? Are you marketing your reviews and promoting them on your social channels? If so, why not hand over this task and leave it to our Social Sharing function?
Don't know where to start? Choose your biggest time waster or the easiest tool to implement. Just get started and let the promise of how much time you'll save be your motivation.
Simplify appointment scheduling
Want to take your staff out for a team lunch but not miss any client meetings? No problem! With an online appointment scheduler, your customers can book their own appointments whenever they want, from any device. These tools also make it easy to manage your team's schedule and synchronize all calendars, making double bookings a thing of the past.
You can also set up automatic email and SMS appointment reminders, as well as thank you letters, prompting customers to book their next appointment.
Most companies send Christmas greetings to their clients. With automation tools, it's easy to wish your customers a wonderful holiday season. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Throughout the year, there are many reasons to send emails to current and potential customers. Here's how you can not only save time, but also improve your email marketing.
1. Personalization: According to McKinsey & Company's "Next in Personalization 2021 Report", 72% of consumers expect any company they do business with to recognize them as individuals and know their interests. With an email marketing tool, you can easily insert first or last names into emails and send specific messages to specific customers based on their interests.
2. Birthday Greetings: You can collect this information as part of your new customer process. The best part? Customers love birthday messages and they bring in revenue too! According to Experian's Birthday Emails Best Practices Guide, birthday emails generate significantly higher transaction rates (481%) and revenue (342%) than other email messages.
3. Review Requests: Coaches, consultants, retailers, service providers...everyone wants to know if their own customers are happy. Because good reviews attract new customers. But sending out review requests manually is tedious, boring and extremely time consuming. Get help and let ProvenExpert's invitation API do it for you.
Automating your marketing is not just limited to emails. You can also use social media marketing tools, for example, to schedule content in advance and manage your social media accounts from one place. Posts are published with just one click. Our Social Sharing function makes it easy for you to post your reviews. With customizable design, you decide when and where a review is published. Attract new customers like magic. The wide variety of marketing tasks that can be automated can save you thousands of euros every year.
Give away time-saving tips
We can't win back lost time. But you can avoid wasting time. One of the smartest steps you can take is to implement tools that help you save time. Even better, find a tool that combines many or all of the above features.
Are you eager to try out one of the above mentioned toodl? Why not start directly with rating aggregation? Let your customers speak for themselves!