The Best Channels to Request Customer Feedback for Your Proven Expert Profile
ProvenExpert is not a public rating portal like Yelp but offers companies and freelances the best control of feedback from their customers. This specifically includes the option of actively getting feedback instead of having to wait possibly weeks and months for customers to get the idea to leave positive feedback online.
This is where ProvenExpert comes in: As a user, you can decide for yourself when and how to get your customer feedback: e.g. using direct invitations to your customer surveys by publishing your online surveys or using a freely customizable ProvenExpert profile.
Below are seven ways to invite customers to provide you with feedback.
1. Request customer feedback by email
You can invite your customers to go to your surveys directly from your ProvenExpert profile per email.
Email invitations will get you the most feedback since the survey participants are already authorized by you and don't have to confirm their rating additionally.
You can also send reminders to all invited customers who haven't provided feedback within seven days.
E-Mail invitation tips
- You can invite as many customers as you like. Each recipient receives their copy of your email invitation (other recipients' information will not be displayed).
- Save time and import your contacts as a CVS file.
- Get more feedback by adding a short, personalized text to your survey.
- Suppose you are sending confirmation emails upon completion of service. In that case, you can create customized survey links using our program interface (API) and add them to your customer email or CRM system (this is particularly practical for online shops).
2. Request customer feedback on social networks
You can invite your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Xing, and LinkedIn contacts to take your survey directly from your ProvenExpert profile.
This method saves you time and results in lots of feedback, especially if you have many well-sorted contacts. Your survey participants can easily confirm feedback using your social account. This will increase your social network activity and reactivate your contacts' memory.
- Get more feedback per email by adding a short, personalized text to your survey.
- You can also create Facebook surveysand embed them directly on your Facebook page as a tab app.
- Check out this article for handling reviews specifically on social media
3. Request customer feedback by publishing customer surveys online
You can embed links to your customer surveys anywhere you're active on the web: For example, on your company site, in your blog, (as mentioned) on your profile pages on social networks or in your email signature.
Actively seeking feedback signals trust in your products and openness for improvement to customers. You will instantly get valuable customer feedback without having to do anything else.
Tip: Get more feedback by adding a short, personalized text and illustration to your survey. For example, embed the survey link next to the ProvenExpert seal.
4. Make your ProvenExpert profile open to feedback from anyone
Use ProvenExpert not only for internal quality control but also to publish it as advertising. You can enable visitors to your profile to give you feedback without prior invitation.
In your profile's privacy settings, you can set whether visitors can give you feedback. This option also signals your openness to customers, and you will instantly get valuable customer feedback without having to do anything else. To learn more about openness and transparency in business, check out this great Forbes article.
Tip: If you have several customer surveys and have activated customer feedback, your customers can select the proper survey themselves.
5. Request customers in-person to provide feedback
If you don't have the option of inviting your customers per email, you can also ask them in person to give you feedback at www.provenexpert.com/expert-rating. You need to supply customers with a survey access code to do so: You can do this during spontaneous customer interactions or talks in front of an audience.
Tip: Give your customers the survey code and the www.provenexpert.com/expert-rating web address when the opportunity presents itself.
6. Request customer feedback with survey cards
We offer print templates for creating custom business card format invitations for your customers. These cards will remind your customers and improve your chances of getting feedback. In addition to the access data, a QR code appears on your survey cards, which lets them easily access your survey using a smartphone. You can find the print template for your survey card in your profile under > Surveys > Oral invitation, survey cards & QR Code.
- It is especially recommended to use survey cards during customer meetings on location or in stores, where they can readily take one.
- You can also print the template on your regular business cards.
- If you ship or deliver products, you can include the survey cards in your deliveries
7. Offer customer feedback by Integrating QR codes for surveys in advertising material
You can integrate a QR code into your advertising (flyers, posters, placards) which lets them easily access your survey using a smartphone. The QR code signals customer orientation and enables smartphone users easy access to your customer survey.
Tip: Add descriptive text and ensure that the QR code isn't too small for easy scanning.
Keep 100% control over your customer feedback
Depending on which options you use to get customer feedback, you will be automatically informed by email about each new rating. You can decide whether to use it for internal quality control or approve it for public evaluation.
You can add comments to each feedback, answer the customer directly if this option has been approved and notify ProvenExpert of erroneous feedback.
What's the best way to invite your customers to give feedback? How can you get the most feedback? Or should you invite your customers using a completely different way?
Customer feedback is an invaluable resource for any business. Some of the best ways to request this feedback includes:
- E-mail or social network reviews
- Publishing customer surveys online
- Make your ProvenExpert profile open to feedback from anyone
- Requesting feedback in person when in face-to-face situations
- Survey cards and QR codes integrated into receipts and advertising material
Want to take control over your reputation? Manage your reviews with ease on ProvenExpert now.