Direct more traffic to your Proven Expert rating profile - no cat videos necessary
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is a constantly changing system of rules that holds the promise of light at the end of the tunnel for internet users: a better ranking in search engines.
For this article, we will take a look at some easy SEO tips you can follow to increase the ranking of your Proven Expert rating profile specifically. If you would like a more general overview of SEO and how to apply certain practices to achieve higher search rankings for your website and other online business-related content, check out our SEO directory here. Examples include:
- Optimizing keywords
- Link-building optimization
- Tips for Original, unique, & organic content
- Technical onsite integrations
But, back to the question at hand: What should you do to direct more traffic to your Proven Expert rating profile? While the same SEO rules apply to increasing your profile’s ranking online, there are some specific actions you can take to get the most out of the profile itself:
And no, you don’t need to start sharing cat videos. But just in case all this SEO is making you grumpy, watch this one.
But if you don't have a marketing department that is only creates viral content for you (or a funny looking cat), you can easily increase the access to your review profile yourself - with these tips:
This article suggested four SEO tips for your Proven Expert rating profile.
- Perform basic SEO on your profile
- Share your review profile and reviews on social media networks and other platforms related to the industry you’re in
- Maintain and encourage regular internal and external (customer) entries on your profile
- Make sure to link your rating seal all over your profile and your email signature.
Want to take control over your reputation? Manage your reviews with ease on ProvenExpert now.