How to... Fix Bad Reviews in 2022
In short, here are 10 simple steps to fix your bad reviews:
- Just don't ignore your reviews. Both good and bad (especially the bad ones).
- Timing is everything. Don't let a review slide.
- Show that you understand the customer's point of view. Empathy is a must.
- Keep it professional without being condescending.
- Highlight the positive things. Nobody likes a "downer".
- If needed, set aside your ego and apologize.
- Offer to talk things over.
- Take action and change things in your business.
- Try to engage customers privately.
- Keep responses brief. No one wants to be lectured online.
Watch this webinar with our Customer Success Expert to get a deeper understanding of each step. And, feel free to grab a copy of our free guide on How to Fix Bad Reviews.